Information Collection and Use
ExpoNet will comply with the Australian Privacy Principles in all dealings with the Hirer or our website users. ExpoNet is the sole owner of the information collected on this site and agrees that it will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
ExpoNet may need to collect personal information about the Hirer, including but not limited to, full name and address, drivers licence details, credit card details, date of birth, and credit or business history. The Hirer consents to ExpoNet using personal information in order to:
(a) ascertain the Hirer or its guarantor’s credit worthiness;
(b) provide equipment and other services to the Hirer;
(c) prevent theft of the equipment;
(d) enter into contracts with the Hirer or third parties;
(e) market and maintain a relationship with the Hirer.
Consent to Disclose Personal Information
The Hirer consents to the Owner disclosing the Hirer’s personal information:
(a) to any credit provider or credit reporting agency for the purposes of obtaining information about the Hirer’s consumer orcommercial credit or business history or the Hirer’s activities or credit worthiness; and
(b) to the Owner’s service providers, contractors and affiliated companies from time to time to help improve and market the Owner’s services to the Hirer.
The Hirer has the right to access the personal information the Owner holds about the Hirer.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track users movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that ExpoNet is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
This website takes every precaution to protect our users information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line. If you have any questions about the security at our website or in relation to any personal information ExpoNet may hold about you, you can send an email to email@example.com.
How to contact ExpoNet
ExpoNet is the data controller. If you would like more information on privacy or have any questions in relation to this policy please contact our Privacy Manager, who can be contacted by mail, telephone or email as follows:
PO Box 120
Sydney Markets NSW 2129 Australia
Telephone: (02) 9645 7000
European General Data Protection
After 25th May 2018 ExpoNet intends to comply, as far as is relevant, with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which provides the following rights to those users that have personal data collected and held by ExpoNet:
• The right to be informed; how ExpoNet is using their personal data
• The right to access; what personal data is held by ExpoNet and how is processed
• The right of rectification; if personal data held by ExpoNet is incorrect or incomplete
• The right to erasure; to have personal data deleted or removed without the need to provide a reason
• The right to restrict processing; to be able to block or suppress processing of their data
• The right to data portability; to retain and reuse their personal data for their own purpose
• The right to object; in certain circumstances a user is entitled to object to their data being used
• Rights of automated decision making and polling; the GDPR includes safeguards to protect against the risk that potentially damaging decisions are made without human intervention.